Hunter Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular
15 November 2013 to 26 January 2014
Hunter Valley Gardens is hosting the Christmas Lights Spectacular, Australia's biggest Christmas lights display, every night from
With exciting new displays of well over a million lights, plus festive food, beverages, children's entertainment and of course Santa Claus, the Christmas Lights Spectacular is bound to capture the spirit of Christmas and create lasting memories for all. The Christmas Lights Spectacular will have choreographed music and light displays with three Mega Trees and the ‘12 Days of Christmas’, you will see Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach in fairy lights, as well as a narrated Christmas story told over loud speaker at the Nativity scene.
It is a true fairy wonderland. A memorable experience for the whole family to enjoy, the Gardens will be alive with colour every night.
FROM JUST $99pp - The Hunter Valley Resort Christmas Lights Package includes:
Next morning - a full buffet breakfast is also included.
- 2pm – Included is entry to the Hunter Wine Theatre. This is a 15 minute movie showing the grape harvest, winemaking process, blending and bottling of the wine. Following is a wine tutorial of 4 wines.
- 3pm – Visit the onsite Bluetongue Brewery. The optional 6 beer tasting paddle is a must do!
- 4pm – Free time to wonder the resort property. Taste some local cheese at the Binnorie Dairy factory. Maybe play some tennis, have a quick swim in the pool. Or do the walking trail past the
- 6pm – Optional dinner at San Martino Bites, Pizza & Pasta
- After dinner - arrive at Hunter Valley Gardens and stroll through the Christmas Lights Spectacular
(After 6.30pm entry tickets included - Gardens close at 10pm)
- Stay in one of our 4 star rooms or cottages
- Depart Hunter Valley Resort after breakfast visit Port Stephens
Dolphins Moonshadow, Sand Dunes after exploring the Hunter Valley Gardens
and Shopping Village.
NB: Christmas Lights Spectacular will be closed Christmas Day and for
Please click on the YouTube clip below for a sneak preview of the Christmas Lights Spectacular…