Come Meet & Play… Be Creative; Capable; Captivate; and have a sense of Community… We will work together to meet your corporate objectives.
Be it a small group of four, right up to an incentive for 400 people…. we have been creating special team activities for meeting delegates in the picturesque Hunter Valley for many years.
We offer a range of team activities all at the one property. All surrounded by our 45 year old vines. Please take a moment to review/download our conference kit below.
In summary…. What makes us different to other venues?
We have a total of 7 meeting rooms and an unparalleled range of optional activities… all ONSITE:
- Meeting facilities – With latest AV equipment available
- Hermitage Function Centre – Servicing all of your group needs in our versatile & attractive function rooms (7 in total)
- Matilda Bay Brewhouse + Dining – 12 Specialty Brews, Insie or outside Dining
- Excellent accommodation – range of guestrooms & cottages
- Segway Olympics– The ultimate team activity
- Pizza making team building classes – make your own lunch…
- Onsite vineyard + winery – The tour of the vineyard is a must..
- Wine Tasting Cellars – Where you can taste a range of exceptional wines
- Candymaking class – 1 hour team activity making ‘Rocky Road’
- Grape Stomping – The ultimate soft adventure for delegates
- Wine School – Learn how wine is made and blend your own including personalised certificate
- Segway tours – an excellent team building activity
- Hunter Valley Cooking School – An ideal team building exercise
- Hunter Wine Theatre – a half hour wine sensory overload
- Team Building Activities – we have an extensive facilities and experiences… Read more…
We can even arrange transport for delegates, onsite team building or event management.
Kylie awaits your call, or email, to tailor make a competitive proposal which will meet your company’s meeting objectives. We look forward to working with you to ensure a memorable Hunter Valley experience.