now open! It just got a whole lot easier to visit the Hunter Valley
means once you enter the (M1) Motorway at Wahroonga heading north, it is now
motorway all the way to our “Hermitage Road” – we are now the third
Hunter Valley exit off the new (M15) Hunter Expressway. Now you will
continue past the old Freeman’s Waterhole / Cessnock exit (B82). The new
(M15) Hunter Expressway joins the (M1) Motorway (Old F3 freeway) at the
Newcastle Link Road Interchange. No more having to drive through Cessnock…
from Newcastle and Port Stephens – the saving is up to 30 minutes!
For the in car navigation address entry
if you are using a GPS, the new Hunter Expressway may not yet be installed
or updated… So please download/print these directions/map, or via our PDF
– New South Wales
– Hermitage Road
– Mistletoe Lane
– there is no number
Helipad GPS Co-ordinates: S32 43.715 E151 15.640
From Sydney: (Approx 2 hours)
the Harbour Bridge or Harbour Tunnel north following the signs to “North
Coast & Newcastle”. At Wahroonga (Approx 30 minutes from Sydney),
turn right onto the M1 motorway heading for “Newcastle”.
the Freeway for approximately one hour, and then take the M15
Hunter Expressway towards Singleton at the Newcastle Link Road
approximately 30 minutes on the M15 Hunter Expressway take the Hermitage
Hermitage Road for approximately 9kms and turn left into Hunter Valley
Resort at the corner of Mistletoe Lane.
From Brisbane (Approx 9 hours) & Upper Hunter: (Approx 1 hour)
If you are coming from Brisbane along the New England Highway (A15)
1. Continue along (A15) through Singleton towards Branxton.
10 minutes after Singleton, turn right into Hermitage Road. This road is
marked “Pokolbin & Vineyards”.
3. Hunter Valley Resort is located approximately 9 kilometres in on the left hand side on the corner of Mistletoe Lane and Hermitage Road.
From Pacific Highway & Newcastle Airport / Port Stephens: (Approx 1 hour)
you are coming from the Pacific Highway or Newcastle Airport,
1. Following (A1) cross the Hunter River bridge at Hexham, follow the signs towards Sydney.
2. At the main (M1) motorway roundabout, go straight ahead onto John Renshaw Drive (B68) and follow signs for the M15 Hunter Expressway.
3. After approximately 15 minutes on the John Renshaw Drive (B68) enter the roundabout and take the M15 Hunter Expressway towards Singleton.
4. After approximately 20 minutes on the (M15) Hunter Expressway take the Hermitage Road exit.
5. Follow Hermitage Road for approximately 9kms and turn left into Hunter Valley Resort at the corner of Mistletoe Lane.
From the Blue Mountains: (Approx 3.5 hours)
From the Great Western Highway at Katoomba Railway Station, cross the line at the roundabout and turn right (Towards Sydney).
Resort Pty Ltd (ACN 003 384 307) - ABN 89 003 384 307 - Cnr Hermitage Road
& Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin NSW 2320 Hunter Valley, Australia
Phone +61 (02) 4998 7777 Fax +61 (02) 4998 7787 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All images are copyright and remain the property of Hunter Resort and must not be used without written permission.
For permissions or a CD ROM please contact us.
All rates are quoted in Australian dollars, include GST, and are subject to availability. Rates/prices may change until our final confirmation is received.