Privacy Statement1. Hunter Resort will abide by the National Privacy Principles, as described in the Australian Privacy Amendment Act (Private Sector) 2000.
2. Our company policy and staff are committed to protecting your privacy and to securing any information about you we hold. We will store and use the information securely, with regular reviews of our security. We will vigorously pursue any breaches of security using all appropriate means, including legal action if necessary.
3. We will only collect & hold information that you voluntarily provide to us; e.g. As a previous guest of the resort, by becoming a member of the San Martino Society, or by purchasing our products or participating in our services. The type of information we collect are; name, address, contact (phones, fax, email), credit card details and resort purchasing information.
4. We will only use this information to provide you with the best possible service. We may use the contact information you provide to make offers to you, or to update you on the resort. You may, at any time request to be removed from the database by calling 02 4998 7777 or by writing to us at: Philip Hele, Hunter Resort, Hermitage Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320 Australia.
5. We will make the information we hold available for you to check and update or correct as necessary. The information may be changed by phoning us on 02 4998 7777 or email ; Philip@HunterResort.com.au; or we will send your information by mail if requested. We will also, as a regular part of our business, check the accuracy of your information with you and update where necessary.
6. We will not sell or pass the information to any other parties, except in the case of a legitimate request by government or law enforcement agencies.
7. If you have any enquiries, comments or complaints regarding the Hunter Resort Privacy Statement, please call 02 4998 7777 or email Philip@HunterResort.com.au
8. Hunter Resort undertakes to resolve any complaint in the shortest possible time, using any appropriate means, such as adjudication or legal advice/action. Complaints will be recorded, as will the decisions and actions regarding their settlement. Complaints regarding breaches of your privacy may also be directed to the Privacy Commissioner, GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 1042.
Resort Pty Ltd (ACN 003 384 307) - ABN 89 003 384 307 - Hermitage Road,
Pokolbin NSW 2320 Hunter Valley, Australia
Phone +61 (02) 4998 7777 Fax +61 (02) 4998 7787 Email email@example.com
All images are copyright and remain the property of Hunter Resort and must not be used without written permission.
For permissions or a CD ROM please contact us.
All rates are quoted in Australian dollars, include GST, and are subject to availability. Rates/prices may change until our final confirmation is received.