“Best of Coast and Country” packages
Why not combine both the Wine Country and Dolphin Country together? Whether you have a car, or not, here is the itinerary for the “Best of Coast & Country” package. (If you want to self drive instead, call us on 02 49987777 and we can book you in without the transfer costs included)
Coach Itinerary Day 1:
- http://askrenovatie.eu/?segyl=opciones-binarias-estrategias-video&9ea=14 opciones binarias estrategias video 06:45 Passengers meet Instyle Coach outside the Qantas Credit Union Arena Darling Harbour (opp Holiday Inn Darling harbour) binäre optionen ig markets erfahrungen 07:00
- Depart Sydney – Enjoy the views of surrounding mountains, Hawkesbury River and Australian Eucalyptus forest and head for Port Stephens
- autoopzionibinarie programma 09:30 Sand boarding and 4WDrive on the 32 km Stockton Beach with Instyle Limousines. This beach has the largest moving sand dunes in the southern hemisphere. The angle of the sand dunes could reach 60-70 degrees. Enjoy the excitement rushing from the top! The beach sand is hard, with few people around and beautiful view around, enjoy your 4WD drive. All the activities are accompanied by professional instructors to guarantee your safety. seriÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¶se broker fÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¼r binÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¤re optionen 12:00 Enjoy optional Buy cheap Tastylia online without a prescription lunch at Nelson Bay
- Köp billiga Cialis utan recept 12:30 Seroquel suppliers Dolphin watch Cruise, which has the largest cruises in Port Stephens. Approximately 150 wild bottlenose dolphins live in Port Stephens, and this makes us the Capital of Dolphin in Australia.
- forex programmi robot azioni binarie 14:00 Depart Port Stephens Hunter Valley, which is the earliest winery region in Australia with vines planted in the year of 1825.
- http://www.amtechinternational.com/?salsa=%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&e63=3f أفضل الفوركس 15:30 Arrive at Hunter Valley Resort and register. Time to binäre optionen lohnt es sich rest, relax, explore and enjoy the facilities in the Hunter Valley Resort. Your choice…
- tastylia online 18:00 Enjoy http://drinkmarquis.com/?panaceya=opinioni-su-opzioni-binarie&9cf=33 opinioni su opzioni binarie dinner (your own cost) at Matilda Bay Brewhouse + Dining
- binarie opzioni demo http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-vorteile binäre optionen vorteile Overnight accommodation Hunter Valley Resort
- 07:30 Enjoy full buffet breakfast in Hunter Valley Resort.
- 09:00 Onsite vineyard inspection with wine tasting.
- 10:00 Onsite: Optional activities include the Matilda Bay Brewhouse, souvenir shop, go bike riding, do a Kangaroo Spotting & Nature Tour by Segway, see the cheese factory, do a horse ride, enjoy a relaxing massage in Hunter Valley Heaven Massage Centre, take a carriage ride, play tennis, swimming…. So much to do all at the one property.
- Transfer to iHop (optional hop on hop off bus) and visit Hunter Valley Gardens (optional activity) which are nestled at the foothills of the Brokenback Ranges, in the heart of the Hunter vineyards. The magnificent Hunter Valley Gardens – over 60 acres of spectacular international display gardens will amaze you with sensational sights, colours, fragrances and adventures. Exploring over 8 kilometres of walking paths, visitors are able to experience each of the ten individual feature gardens with a range of statuary and superb feature gardens, all of a standard you won’t see elsewhere in Australia.
- 12:30 Enjoy lunch (your own cost) in Hunter Valley Wine Country
- 14:00 Visit Hunter Valley Wine Theatre (15mins). Watch and learn the basic processes of making wine – from grape to bottle.
- 14:30 Wine Tutorial – Taste different types of Australian wine (15mins), and get a hands-on experience on wine tasting.
- 16:00 Return to Sydney with Instyle – Coach arrives back to Qantas Credit Union Arena Darling Harbour after 6pm
Total cost per person is from $380 per person including – Click here to check availability:
- All InStyle coach transfers from Sydney to Port Stephens, to Hunter Valley and return to Sydney
- Hunter Wine Theatre entry
- Binnorie Cheese Dairy
- Vineyard inspection and winetasting with the resort’s Cellarmaster
- Accommodation and full breakfast
- Sand Dune adventure
- Dolphin Watch Cruise