Imbibe The Wine Club Main Entry: imbibe Part of Speech: verb Definition: drink Synonyms: absorb, assimilate, belt*, booze, chugalug, consume, down, gorge, guzzle*, ingest, ingurgitate, irrigate, juice back, knock back, liquor up, partake, pound, put away*, quaff, sink, sip, soak up, souse, suck, swallow, swig*, swill*, swizzle, take in, tank up, tipple, toss*
As an exclusive member of the wine club you will receive member only benefits:
- 20% discounts on all case purchases. (Wine only)
- 10% discounts on all single bottle sales from the Cellar Door. (Wine only)
- 10% discounts on all Matilda Bay beer from the Cellar Door.
- Private wine tasting with cheese platter. (Bookings Essential)
- Exclusive club member only specials.
- Priority sales of new and aged release wines.
- Invitations to wine club dinners and events.
- 10% off all mid-week accommodation with a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival. (Subject to availability)
- Free glass of house wine in our Brewhouse Dining.
- Regular newsletter.
- You will receive two 12 bottle or 6 bottle tasting packs throughout the year, freighted to your door (Case size as agreed)
- One in November and one in April.
- The cost per tasting pack is currently $245/dozen; $130/6pack.
To join, please call Terry, Mitch, Nathan or Danny on 02 49987777 (ext 5), or select which IMBIBE pack you would like from the options below and complete the short process.
Twice a year we publish our “Imbibe” – please click here to see past issues relating to wine and all things Hunter Valley…