This page has all the information on it for pickups from the Hunter Valley. If you need to be picked up from Sydney you want this page Sydney pickups.
Already in the Hunter Valley?
Explore the Hunter Valley hassle free with Zepher Tours. If you are already staying in the Hunter Valley Zepher Tours can pick you up from your accommodation and then drop you off back home after the tour finishes.
Hunter Valley Wine Tours picking up from the Hunter Valley
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer & distilled spirits?
Small groups, great music playlist, a relaxed style & inside knowledge makes the experience feel like you are with a group of friends heading out for a fun day.
You will enjoy 3 relaxed, educational wine tastings of reds, whites with local guru’s. You will have free time to unwind over lunch with a glass of wine, craft beer or cider.
Hunter Valley Wine Tours | Included Highlights
- Visit 3 wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local & boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Organic vodka, schnapps, gin & liqueur tastings served in test tubes Try the mango, choc mint, chilli (if you’re brave enough) plus lots more & see why this stop has become a highlight of the tour for some
- Local cheese tasting
- Local chocolate tasting
- Lunch: 3 lunch options to suit any budget
- Small Group Hunter Valley Day Tour (Max 20 on board)
- No long boring commentary, just fun facts & local stories
- Great music playlist & no hidden cost
- Experienced & enthusiastic tour guide
Hunter Valley Wine Tours Departure Times For Hunter Valley Pickups
- Available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday every week
- If your Hunter Valley Accommodation is not listed, please contact us to confirm that we can collect you and drop you off).
- Hunter Valley drop offs approximately: 4-430pm
- Hunter Valley pickups between 9.30am & 10.45am from the following locations:
What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera and jacket in cooler months.
We also specialise in Private Hunter Valley Wine Tours. Professsional and fun guides, door to door service and lots of great extras make Zepher Tours the best Hunter Valley Wine Tour Company around. Let us tailor make a Hunter Valley Wine Tour that suits you and enjoy a well organised, hassle-free day with your group. Read our Private Hunter Valley Wine Tour page to learn more.