We are the “smallest” resort in Hunter Valley…
& Tripadvisor ranks us the best four star in Pokolbin
- Social distancing?? We have lots of open space – in fact 100 acres to enjoy including our 3km walking trail, tennis, pool, our Adventure Centre, with horseriding adventures, segway tours, & electric bikes… And all nestled within our own vineyards…
- We have only 35 guestrooms – so have far fewer people staying than you will find at larger chain hotels.
- All rooms are on the ground level with covered balconies & large sliding glass doors that open to fresh country air.
- All our guestrooms also have a working desk and with free WiFi, perfect for taking a few days to enjoy space and our fresh country air…
- Our restaurant is open 7 days for breakfast and dinner. Lunch Friday to Sunday & Public Holidays.
- We also offer a takeaway menu for guests who prefer to dine on their private balconies, or in their guestrooms.
- We have an extensive ranges of local cheeses, crackers, snacks for a picnic lunch, also takeaway softdrink, wine and beer.
- Check out our packages below, from just one night to long stay 7 nights holiday packages… No car? Come by the WINE TRAIN..
Great stay offers!!!
Book direct with us online.
We will include a daily breakfast voucher and Free Wifi each day!
Please call our friendly team on 02 4998-7777 extension 1
or check availability online: CLICK HERE
Currently we are rated on Tripadvisor THE BEST 4 STAR HOTEL in Pokolbin!
Please take a moment to read previous guest feedback regularly commenting on our wonderful friendly staff and extensive onsite facilities.
We are also an independent Family operation. Family businesses shop locally. Family businesses employ locals… And our employees spend their wages locally too. That’s why supporting Family businesses, like ours, is worth so much to our local economies…
My family (Helé Family) have been in the hotel business for 4 generations. It’s our home with two generations still living onsite working in the business everyday.
How to get here? It is an easy 2 hours motorway drive north of Sydney.
Alternatively, come by WINE TRAIN and we will pick you up from the local Singleton railway station. Only 7 stops.
We wish you and your loved ones good health and really look forward to welcoming you to our family’s Hunter Valley Resort!
Philip Helé (OAM)