With the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) situation evolving rapidly, changes in travel arrangements or holiday plans are happening at a moment’s notice.
Our doors remain open to guests who are undertaking essential travel for work or compassionate grounds, or who are wishing to distance themselves for personal health requirements.
We are also able to accept guests who are required to self-quarantine or self-isolate based on government restrictions.
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our hotel.
The “smallest” resort in Hunter Valley…
- We have lots of open space – in fact 100 acres to enjoy our 3km walking trail, tennis, pool and our Adventure Centre, which remains open with horseriding adventures, segway tours, & electric bikes…
- We only have 35 guestrooms – so have far fewer people staying than you will find at larger chain hotels.
- All our rooms are located on the ground level with balconies with sliding glass doors that open to fresh air.
- Cabin fever working from home?? All our guestrooms also have a working desk and with free WiFi, perfect for taking a few days to enjoy space and our fresh country air…
- We are offering a daily takeaway menu for breakfast and dinner so guests can dine on their private balconies, or in their guestrooms. We also have an extensive ranges of local cheeses, crackers, snacks for a picnic lunch.
- There is also takeaway softdrink, wine and beer available from our reception.
Great stay offers!!!
Book direct with us online and we will include Continental Breakfast and Free Wifi each day!
Call our friendly team on 0249987777
or go online: CLICK HERE
Currently we are rated as the best 4 star hotel on Tripadvisor! Please take a moment to read previous guest feedback regularly commenting on our wonderful friendly staff and extensive onsite facilities.
We are also an independent Family operation. Family businesses shop locally. Family businesses employ locals… And these employees spend their wages locally too. That’s why supporting Family businesses is worth so much to our local economies… The owners (Helé Family) have been in the hotel business for 4 generations. It’s their home with two generations still living onsite working in the business everyday.
We really look forward to welcoming you to the Hunter Valley Resort!