Hunter Valley Conference, Meeting or Business Events
Event Here This Year… Come Meet & Play…
Let’s work together to meet your corporate objectives.
Be it a small group of four, right up to an incentive for +100 people…. we have been creating special team activities for meeting delegates in the picturesque Hunter Valley for many years. We offer a range of team activities all at the one property. All surrounded by our 50 year old vines. Please take a moment to review/download our conference kit below.
Why Consider Hunter Valley Resort?
- Our competitors are all big international chains, some with up to 800 beds. We are an independent Family operation. Family businesses shop locally. Family businesses employ locals… And our team spend their wages locally.
- By choosing to invest your $$ with us, not only are you are supporting local people, your $$ will circulate around and around our local economy.
- Our kitchen brigade make all our own muffins, sourdough, pasta, etc. and all our produce is sourced locally, which means what we serve to your team will be tasty, fresh, nutritious and great tasting…
- With 36 rooms (+ 38 rooms adjacent) – you are so important to us. This means your team will always have all our complete attention.
- We have a range unique team activities onsite and will always work hard to meet your individual conferencing objectives
What makes us different to other venues?
We have a total of 7 meeting rooms and an unparalleled range of optional activities… all ONSITE:
- Meeting facilities – With latest AV equipment available
- Hermitage Function Centre – Servicing all of your group needs in our versatile & attractive function rooms (7 in total)
- Matilda Bay Brewhouse + Dining – 12 Specialty Brews, Inside or outside Dining
- Excellent accommodation – range of guestrooms & cottages
- Segway Olympics– The ultimate team activity
- Pizza making team building classes – make your own lunch…
- Onsite vineyard + winery – The tour of the vineyard is a must..
- Wine Tasting Cellars – Where you can taste a range of exceptional wines
- Candymaking class – 1 hour team activity making ‘Rocky Road’
- Grape Stomping – The ultimate soft adventure for delegates
- Wine School – Learn how wine is made and blend your own including personalised certificate
- Segway tours – an excellent team building activity
- Hunter Valley Cooking School – An ideal team building exercise
- Hunter Wine Theatre – a half hour wine sensory overload
- Team Building Activities – we have an extensive facilities and experiences…
We can even arrange transport for delegates, onsite team building or event management.
Kylie awaits your call, or email, to tailor make a competitive proposal which will meet your company’s meeting objectives.
We look forward to working with you to ensure a memorable Hunter Valley experience.
Kylie Collis: Phone (02) 4998 7222; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your team meeting or conference with Kylie before 30 April 2020, and we will give you a FREE one hour Cooking Masterclass for your team