Hunter Valley transport options
Each of the following tour operators offer package / transfer options with us – please click on the link below to find out more, or please contact our reservations team for assistance.
Hunter Valley By train – To book or see our Train Package (direct express)
Train timetables / stations vary from day to day, please click on the web link below to see online timetables.
- Citylink train to Newcastle – change at Hamilton station for the Hunter line. Our station is Singleton.
- Please note regarding our transfers: from Singleton station
- A prior transfer booking (with written confirmation from us) is absolutely essential, otherwise you will have to take a taxi from the station (Approx $80).
- Our one way transfer charge between Singleton train station and Hunter Valley Resort is $25 per person (min 2 pax)
- Unless alternative arrangements are confirmed, we only pick up off the train arriving from Sydney at Singleton station at 12:40pm, and for the train departing at 13:24pm from Singleton station to Sydney.
Hop on/Hop off (In Wine Country):
- Hunter Hopper – (Pick up/drop off from our hotel)
- iHop Hunter Valley – (Pick up/drop off adjacent from our hotel)
By coach/day tours:
- Cessnock Taxi
- Chase Limousines
- Cheers Tours
- DiVine Tours
- Hunter Hummers
- Hunter Private Tours
- Hunter Vineyard Tours
- Hunter Valley Wine Tours by Julie
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours
- JJ Travel Service
- Teds Tours
- Zepher day tours and transfers
The helicopter operators servicing us are: