Need to a place to call your home?
from $85 per night for two guests
Min 7 night stay with weekly housekeeping
Cannot get back to your real home? Use our home as your #StayAtHome… we have 100 acres of open spaces to clear your head during these crazy times.
- Stuck in the city? We can arrange express train tickets to our local station and collect you too. Just call for details
- We have lots of open space – in fact 100 acres to enjoy our 3km walking trail, with horses, segways & electric bikes…
- We only have 35 guestrooms – and with everyone #stayathome we have few people staying
- All our rooms are located on the ground level with balconies with sliding glass doors that open to fresh air.
- All our guestrooms also have a working desk and with free WiFi, perfect for using for any work you need to do.
- food? We are offering a daily takeaway menu for breakfast and dinner so you can dine on your own private balconies, or using dining table in guestrooms.
- We also have an extensive ranges of local cheeses, crackers, snacks for a picnic lunch.
- There is also takeaway softdrink, wine and beer available from our reception.
- Min 7 night stay – no max (ends 31 May 20)
- Cont breakfast daily.
- Weekly housekeeping – fresh towels, tea, coffee etc on request.