Thinking of a holiday in Wine Country?
from $85 per night for two guests
Min 7 night stay with weekly housekeeping
we have 100 acres of open spaces to enjoy …
- No car? We can arrange express train tickets to our local train station and arrange transfers too. Just ask us for details.
- We have lots of open space – in fact 100 acres to enjoy including our 3km walking trail, tennis, pool and our Adventure Centre, with horseriding adventures, segway tours, & electric bikes…
- We have only 35 guestrooms – so have far fewer people staying than you will find at larger chain hotels.
- All rooms are on the ground level with balconies with sliding glass doors that open to fresh air.
- All our guestrooms also have a working desk and with free WiFi, perfect for taking a few days to enjoy space and our fresh country air…
- Restaurant is open 7 days for breakfast and dinner. Lunch Friday to Sunday.
- Takeaway menu for guests who prefer to dine on their private balconies, or in their guestrooms.
- We have an extensive ranges of local cheeses, crackers, snacks for a picnic lunch, also takeaway softdrink, wine and beer.
- Min 7 night stay – no max
- Weekly housekeeping – fresh towels, tea, coffee etc on request.
- Vineyard inspection followed by winetasting with Cellarmaster
- Entry to the Hunter Wine Theatre experience
- This is a room only rate. No meals included.